Please click on the link above for information about the PTO/CMS Fundraiser. Fundraiser packages will come home with your students on Friday, October 21st.
- For every 2 items a student sells, they are provided a candy reward for their effort during homeroom by Mr. Madigan or Mr. Smith.
- Grand Prize
- For every 10 items sold by a student they will have their name placed in a raffle to win a FREE WASHINTON D.C. TRIP. This is a value of $420.00 for an individual student!!!!
- One student from each grade level will win this prize, not just an 8th grade student. The 6th and 7th grade students whose names are pulled in the raffle will cash their trip in during their 8th grade year. (Total amount awarded for all three students is $1,260.00)
- The free Washington D.C. Trip CANNOT be substituted with a monetary prize or any other replacement prize.
- Dates for the fundraiser are October 21st thru November 8th. The drawing will occur live during the morning announcements at the conclusion of the fundraiser.
For more information about the fundraiser, please read the information package that your student will bring home on Friday, October 21st.