Parents and Students: Next week is the final week for the CMS/PTO Fundraiser. Remember, for every 10 items that your child sales they will earn one raffle ticket for a chance to win a free trip to Washington DC with their class. There will be one Grand Prize Winner per grade. We would like to thank everyone in advance for your support. The CMS PTO is very involved and supportive of our Middle School. The money from this fundraiser will help them to do even more.
To insure a smooth Fundraiser turn in:
- Return Fundraiser envelope along with payment for all merchandise and order forms to homeroom teacher or office on Nov. 8th, 2016 .
- Remind students to choose their awards and include award choice paper in the Fundraiser envelope .
To insure a smooth Fundraiser pick up:
- Fundraiser orders will be delivered on Dec. 8th, 2016
- If your child sells more than 2 boxes of fundraiser merchandise please make sure to make arrangements to pick your child up from school on that day. (IT IS BEST TO PICK CHILDREN UP AFTER THE BUSES LEAVE @ 2:45)
- All orders will be in alphabetical order on the Cafe tables.
- We will use the Remind System to notify parents that orders are ready for pickup.
- It is very important that orders are picked up on the day of delivery because some items may need to be refrigerated.
Please call or email Mrs. Gregory if you have any questions @ 330-302-0206 or email@example.com.