General Supply List 2017-18
All Grades (6-8)
Cloverleaf Middle School
- #2 pencils
- Pencil pouch
- Colored Pencils
- Glue Sticks
- Low or No Odor Dry Erase markers
- Small Pencil Sharpener with cover
- Loose Leaf Notebook Paper
- Earphones or Earbuds (labeled with name)
- 1 large box tissues (give to homeroom teacher)
Due to implementing teams for 2017/2018, more specific supplies will be determined by teams during the first week of school.
- August 10th: 6th grade schedule pick up and open building from 2:00-7:00 PM.
- August 15th: Tdap and Meningitis shot clinic (incoming 7th graders) at the middle school 9:00-11:00 AM.
- August 15th-18th: 7th and 8th grade schedule pickup between hours of 8:00 AM- 3:30 PM in the main office.
- August 17th: Open House
- 7th and 8th grade 5:30-7:00 PM:
- There will be a brief introductory meeting from 5:30-5:45 in the gym.
- 6 grade 6:30-8:00 PM:
- There will be a brief introductory meeting from 6:30-6:45 in the gym.
August 21st: First day of school for students.
The Ohio Department of Health has issued new Tdap and Meningitis vaccine requirements for students entering 7th and 12th grade for the 2017-2018 school year. The Medina County Health Department, in partnership with Cloverleaf Schools, is making it convenient and affordable for your children to receive adolescent vaccines and meet the new requirements. Please visit the following links for the details of the event and payment information. parents call the Health Department at 330-723-9688 option 2 to pre-register their child as this will help to expedite the process.
Cloverleaf Middle School Vaccine Clinic 2017-2018
TS Imm Form Fall 2017