Cozy and Caring Days
❅‘Tis the season to be CARING! And why not be COZY while doing it?❅
Emerald Key and Student Council would like to make you aware of a new event that will be taking the place of “Holiday for Others” this year (and hopefully the years to come!).
- “Cozy and Caring Days” will take place over four Tuesdays in November and December. Those Tuesdays are: 11/21, 11/28, 12/5, and 12/12.
- It will be encouraged that staff and students pay at least $1 to wear pajamas/comfy clothes on the aforementioned Tuesdays.
- The money collected over these four Tuesdays will go directly to families in our district that might need a little extra help around the holidays.
- Money will be collected by Homeroom teachers and should be counted before EK/StuCo kids come around during IE. (Envelopes or collection boxes will be provided).
- For every $5 raised in a HR, that HR will receive a Santa, Christmas tree, etc. to place on the classroom door for everyone in the building to see.
- We will have a Homeroom competition during this event, which will be based on the highest average per student.
- The winning HR with the highest average per student will be provided with a breakfast buffet of cheesy scrambled eggs, french toast with syrup, bacon and sausage, and milk or juice, courtesy of our kitchen staff.
- Second and third place will receive donuts.
- The breakfast/donut party will take place during HR/IE on Friday, December 15th.
More information about this event with be forthcoming. If you have any questions, please see me or Mrs. Ramey.
Mrs. Erin Sholtis
Cloverleaf Middle School
8th Grade English Language Arts
Student Council Advisor