Cloverleaf Middle School will begin State Testing next week. Below is important information regarding the testing.
Cell Phones are to remain off and in lockers while testing is being conducted. Students may not bring their cell phones to class.
Personal headphones and/or computer mice may be brought in by students for testing purposes. It will be their responsibility to keep track of these items.
To help ensure that your child is prepared to perform at their best, please make sure they get plenty of sleep the night before testing and are eating breakfast and lunch on the days of testing. Granola bars will be offered to students at the school during testing.
As a reminder, here are the the testing dates:
- Tuesday, April 17th-English Language Arts Part 1 (Grades 6-8)
- Wednesday, April 18th-English Language Arts Part 2 (Grades 6-8)
- Tuesday, April 24th-Math Part 1 (Grades 6-8)
- Wednesday, April 25th-Math Part 2 (Grades 7-8)
- Thursday, April 26th-Math Part 2 (Grade 6)
- Tuesday, May 1st-Science Part 1 (Grade 8)
- Wednesday, May 2nd-Science Part 2 (Grade 8)
If you have any questions about testing, please contact the main office at the Middle School at 330.302.0207.