- Well, the 2019-2020 school year is upon us. This time of year brings a great deal of excitement and anxiety. The following information will layout the plan for the first couple days of the school year. It is my hope that this information will provide clarity and eliminate any stress for students and families.
Tuesday, August 20:
- Bus routes will run according to their typical morning and afternoon routes.
- First day for all 6th grade students and new to district 7th and 8th graders.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided. There is no need for students to bring food (or money to buy food) for this day.
- 6th grade students will remain for the entire school day
- New to district 7th and 8th graders have the option to leave after lunch at 12:00 PM if parents are able to provide transportation.
- ALL student supplies have been purchased by the district and are waiting for students in their classrooms. No need to bring supplies on this day.
Wednesday, August 21:
- All students report to school.
- 7th and 8th grade students first day.
- Student school supplies have been purchased by the district and will be distributed to returning 7th and 8th grade students during the day.
- Doors to the building open at 7:00 AM
- Tardy bell rings at 7:30 AM
- Returning 7th and 8th graders will need to bring locks back to school from last year to place on their new locker this year. The new locker location is listed on the schedule.