This year our students have the opportunity to borrow Ebooks and Audio books for free. These can be borrowed to Chromebooks , Kindles, and phones. Cloverleaf Middle school’s books include young adult novels and they have more mature content than our hard copies. We would like you to be aware of this. We tell our students to only read what they feel comfortable reading. Parents, you can guide them with this as well.
SORA APP STUDENT INSTRUCTIONS
- Open Chrome.
- Search for sorapp.com.
- Go to My School isn’t listed.
- Type in Cloverleaf and click this is my school.
- Select Cloverleaf Middle School
- Username = Google Account
- Password = Google Account Password
- Click on the three lines in the right corner (menu) and click add a public library- choose Clevnet and this is my library.
- Add a Sora shortcut if asked- add and install.
Borrow whatever you want from our collection or Clevnet. If it is checked out, you can put a hold on it.