Update: Washington D.C./Cleveland Trips. (3/16/20)

I know families have many questions about the 8th grade Washington D.C. trip and 6th grade Cleveland trip. I have been in close contact with Nowak Tours over the past several days. We are closely monitoring State and Federal safety guidelines. Prior to making any definitive decisions on canceling the trip my plan is to await Governor Dewine’s scheduled update on Ohio’s response plan to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak on April 3rd. His update will provide direction to schools and other entities on the plan moving forward. Once this information is communicated I will make a definitive decision regarding both trips.

If additional information is shared prior to the April 3rd update by the State of Ohio or Federal Government I will comply with the expectations and communicate to families the next steps in regards to both trips.

Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time. Safety of our students is our first priority!

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s