Here are some quick bullet points I hope will help you answer some of the questions Regarding the Cloverleaf Online Learning Academy.
1) All students have been sent an invitation to join a facilitator’s Google Classroom.
2) Be sure your child logs in with their Cloverleaf Google account to accept the invitation.
- Student Google account login instructions (all lower case):
- User name: email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). The number “27” in the username is the graduation year of your child.
- Password: first initial, last name, six digit lunch code (i.e. bmadigan111111)
3) Coursework through Edmentum will go live on the first day of school, which is September 8th (Students won’t be able to see classes until then).
4) If the student needs help logging into Edmentum or has trouble with their account, instructions can be found on the Online Academy website Cloverleaf Online Learning Academy To navigate the website utilize the tool bar located on the left side of the screen.
If you have any addition questions or concerns about the Cloverleaf Online Learning Academy please reach out to Mr. Josh Boggs email@example.com