This is a notification that Ohio State Testing will take place this April at the middle school. Testing schedules will vary depending on if your child attends In-person or COLA. Below are the dates for each test based on each child’s educational setting.
COLA Testing Schedule:
- ELA (grades 6-8) part 1 and part 2- April 7th
- Math (grades 6-8) part 1 and part 2- April 14th
- Science (8th-grade only) part 1 and part 2- April 21st
- ELA (grades 6-8) part 1- April 13th
- ELA (grades 6-8) part 2- April 14th
- Math (grades 6-8) part 1- April 20th
- Math (grades 6-8) part 2- April 21st
- Science (8th-grade only) part 1- April 27th
- Science (8th-grade only) part 2- April 28th
Parents of our COLA students should have received several emails over the past month regarding schedule details, and location of testing.
All in-person students will test each morning and have regular classes each afternoon.
Regardless of whether your child is attending our COLA program or in-person there are some important things to be aware of.
- Students are not permitted to have cellphones or other personal devices in their possessions during testing. If a student brings a cell phone or personal device to a testing session the device must be collected by the test administrator and will not be returned until the testing session has concluded.
- ALL students must bring their district-issued Chrome book to school fully charged.
- ALL students must bring the charging cord for their district-issued Chromebook with them to their testing location.
- Please ensure your child gets sufficient sleep and eats healthy the night before testing.