Dear Cloverleaf Parent/Guardian,
As we head into the final week of this school year I want to take a moment to say THANK YOU for hanging in there. Your support has meant so much to our middle school staff.
Understanding the disjointed nature of this year, the middle school has developed a new Summer Academy aimed at improving important skills in reading, math, and Social-Emotional needs. This program is not intended to recover class content, it is meant to serve as a skill enhancement program.
The CMS Summer Academy is a free experience that includes breakfast, lunch, and transportation. The details of the schedule are provided below. We have a limit to the number of seats we can provide for each session. Currently, there are approximately 34 seats available for Session I and 43 seats still remaining for Session II. We will take requests for seats until we reach our capacity.
If, after reading the information below you feel your child could benefit from our 9 session program, please complete the form at the end of this post no later than 3:00 PM on Wednesday, June 2nd.
If you have previously completed this form please disregard this message.
The CMS Summer Academy
Session I: Tuesday, June 22nd through Thursday, July 8th
Session II: Tuesday, July 13th through Thursday, July 29th
- Both sessions will be located at the middle school.
- Students may attend one of the two sessions.
- Students will attend each week on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:00 AM to 1:30 PM. Doors will open at 8:30 AM. Breakfast will be available until 9:00 AM. Arrival after 9:00 AM will be considered tardy.
- The program is free to all middle school students living in the Cloverleaf District.
- Transportation will be provided to and from school.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided to all students while attending the program.
- The CMS Summer Academy will cover the academic areas of English Language Arts and Math as well as Social-Emotional programming and support provided by CMS counselors.
To share your intent of attending the Summer Academy or to decline the invitation please complete the form located at the link below. The deadline to complete the registration form is 6/2/21 by 3:00 PM.
Your response to the registration link is very important! The information you share will be used to prepare for a successful experience for your child (Planning meals, academic programming, and scheduling transportation).