Important Washington D.C. Dates for 2020 Trip
Last Updated: 2-22-20
- Trip Dates: May 18th – 20th, 2020
- Trip Cost for Students: $440.00
- Trip Cost for Chaperones: $520.00
Parent Information Meeting: October 21st, 2019 (6:00 pm-7:00 pm) Permission Slip and Deposit Due: November 25th, 2019 Student Meeting (during I.E.): February 18th, 2020 Student Receives Room Choice Papers: February 18th, 2020
- Chaperone Background Checks Due (link to forms below): March 1st, 2020
- Paid In Full Discount ($10.00 discount if trip is paid in full by this date): March 2nd, 2020
- Final Payment Due: March 16th, 2020
- Signed Room Choice and Bus Rules Due (during lunch): March 17th & 18th, 2020 (Balance must be paid in full before turning in room choice papers)
- Washington DC Parent / Chaperone Meeting: TBA
- Medication(s) and form(s) are Due (link to forms below):
DC Payment procedures regarding Fees
- All school fees must be paid in full before DC deposit will be accepted.
- The Back to School Portal must be competed before DC deposit will be accepted.
- Academic fees will be waived for students that receive free lunch. Unfortunately this does not apply to students that receive reduced lunch.
- If your child receives free lunch and it shows that you owe fees for this year, that means that you forgot to check the OK to Share box on the application form for Free and Reduced Lunch. You will need to contact Carrie Beegle, the Food Service Director @ 330-302-0312 to let her know that she is allowed to share this information with Mrs. Gregory.
- All fees for damaged or lost books, damaged property and all unpaid fees from prior years must be paid in full. These types of fees are not waivable fees. They will not be waived if you receive free lunch.
Food Service Department
Email – Carrie.Beegle@cloverleaflocal.org Phone – 330-302-0312
Important Links to Documents forms
Important Links to Medical forms and Instruction
The school nurse will supply all medications that are listed on the Overnight Field Trip Form