Important Washington D.C. Dates for 2019 Trip
(Last Updated (05-17-19)
Trip Dates: May 20-22, 2019 Trip cost for students $440.00 Parent Information Meeting – October 16th, 2018 – 5:30-6:30 Permission Slip/Deposit Due Date – November 19th, 2018 Student Meeting During I.E. – February 12th. 2019 Paid in Full Discount Due Date ; March 4th, 2019 ( $10.00 discount if paid in full by this date) Paid in Full Due Date – March 18th, 2019 Signed Room Choice and Bus Rules Due Date – (During Lunch) – March 18th & 19th, 2019 Chaperone Background checks completed by – March 1st, 2019 ( link to form below) Washington DC parent / chaperone meeting – April 25th, 2019 @ 5:30pm MEDICATION(S) AND FORM(S) DUE : May 1st – 10th, 2019 (DURING SCHOOL HOURS AND STUDENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO BRING IN MEDICATIONS TO SCHOOL. LINK TO FORMS BELOW.)
DC Payment procedures regarding Fees
- All school fees must be paid in full before DC deposit will be accepted.
- Academic fees will be waived for students that receive free lunch. Unfortunately this does not apply to students that receive reduced lunch.
- If your child receives free lunch and it shows that you owe fees for this year, that means that you forgot to check the OK to Share box on the application form for Free and Reduced Lunch. You will need to contact Carrie Beegle, the Food Service Director to let her know that she is allowed to share this information with Mrs. Gregory. You can find her contact information below.
- All fees for damaged or lost books, damaged property and all unpaid fees from prior years must be paid in full. These types of fees are not waivable fees. They will not be waived if you receive free lunch.
Food Service Department
Email – Carrie.Beegle@cloverleaflocal.org Phone – 330-302-0312
Important Links to Documents forms
- Permission Slip
- Trip Itinerary
- Medical forms and Instructions
- Roommate Preference
- Bus and Trip Rules
Important Links to Medical forms and Instructions
The school nurse will supply all medications that are listed on the Overnight Field Trip Form